Computer security, ezfim, file integrity monitoring, Firewalls, Log management and intelligence, Managed security service, Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), MSSP, NetBoundary, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, PCI DSS, Vulnerability (computing)
So let’s say that your company has taken every possible precaution for cyberattack prevention.
You’ve integrated the latest firewall, done the necessary penetration and vulnerability tests, and someone is managing the countless logs.
Who is making sure that all of your nifty new IT security devices are functioning normally? Is it you?
I sure hope not. I mean, your job is already hectic enough, and studies show that you should get more than zero hours of sleep a night.
And that, my friends, is just it. All the greatest gadgets in the world mean zilch if there is no one there to make sure they are all 100% operative, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. What you need is a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), such as NetBoundary.
NetBoundary: Security Managed, Cost Reduced
Every company’s greatest commodity is time. Less time spent self-managing the infrastructure means more time spent catering to clients, or prospecting for new leads.
An MSSP provides your business with the ultimate asset: time. Here’s a breakdown of some of the needs that an MSSP caters to:
• Log Management—An absolute necessity that is quite time-consuming. Any security incident, policy violation or fraudulent activity must be logged to help identify and prevent any future operational issues.
• Firewall Management—Ensures that your firewall is up to date and functioning properly. As your first line of defense, a firewall is useless unless fully optimized.
• Intrusion Prevention/Penetration Management—Hackers don’t work 9-5 like most of us; they look for security breaches all day every day, so you need 24/7 monitoring.
• Vulnerability Assessment—When your tire has a slow leak, the best bet is to remove the tire and submerge it in water to find the problem spot. In the world of IT Security, even the tiniest of holes represent a flood gate for hackers to penetrate. NetBoundary closely inspects your security infrastructure as a whole, and identifies even the most minute vulnerabilities to better prevent hacker intrusion.
• File Integrity Management (FIM)—NetBoundary recently partnered with EzFIM, a low-cost solution to PCI DSS code compliance. FIM creates a baseline of functionality to detect any change in infrastructure, thus detecting possible intrusion before it’s too late.
• Code Compliance—PCI DSS, HIPPA, SOX; an MSSP ensures that you are code compliant. An audit will no longer be an anxiety-inducng event.
Now that you understand the importance of an MSSP, why choose NetBoundary?
Simply put, NetBoundary provides the time to manage your security infrastructure 24/7, so you don’t have to! And best of all, NetBoundary will take care of your business’ security from top-to-bottom at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
Contact a NetBoundary Security Expert Today
For more information about what an MSSP can do for your company, contact NetBoundary today at: 888-698-3563. Already have an MSSP? Great! But why not find out about how NetBoundary can save you money while providing the industry’s best service.